Estoy teniendo problemas para ubicar los acordes, antes lo hacía con el tag pre pero parece que ya no funciona ...

Seleccionar todo, quitar formato y editar en HTML

sábado, 15 de enero de 2011

I can't stand it no more



Mi Do Mi Do Mi Do

_Mi _Do _Do_ _Do_ _Re_ _Mi_
When you wake up and she's next to you
You can't stand what she's putting you through
_Mi re7 Do
Can't take no more so I'm goin' away

Sol Fa Do
I can't stand it no more
I can't stand it no more
I can't stand it no more
Fa Do Mi Do
I can't stand it no more

Ev'ry day I feel a diff'rent man
Caught adrift and there's no sight of land
Hey baby do I come back to you

No I can't stand it no more
I can't stand it no more
I can't stand it no more
I can't stand it no more

La

_re7 Do _La# _Do re7
Ev'ry woman made a fool out of me my mama told me when she set me free
re7 Do _La# Do Mi
She said, "Son, son you just have got to find find a girl who will treat you like I do."

Mi Do

Solo

I can't stand it no more I'm goin' away
I can't stand it no more Don't ask me to stay
I can't stand it no more 'Cause there's nothin' left to say
I can't stand it no more

Mi Do Mi Do Mi Do Mi Do

I can't stand it no more I'm goin' away
I can't stand it no more Don't ask me to stay
I can't stand it no more 'Cause there's nothin' left to say
I can't stand it no more

I can't stand it no more I'm goin' away
I can't stand it no more Don't ask me to stay
I can't stand it no more 'Cause there's nothin' left to say
I can't stand it no more

I can't stand it no more I'm goin' away
Sol
I can't stand it no more 'Cause there's nothin' left to say

--3----------------------------
----3--------------------------
------4------2-----------------
-----------3---3-2-------------
---------3-----------(3-5-3-)-
-------------------------------


No hay comentarios:

Datos personales